If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a fast paced and growing environment, we welcome you to apply to join the dynamic team of WATCH IT!. If you take a genuine interest in knowing who our customers really are, what they do, and the milestones in life that they will measure with our products then this is the right opportunity for you.
Below are some of the daily things that you do to make the most of your time at WATCH IT! and help ensure our customers receive positive and memorable experiences.
• Learning all about the products we search the world to find
• Daily store maintenance
• Polishing, setting and merchandising our products
• Receiving stock and visually merchandising to the highest standard
• Performing repairs including replacing watch batteries and straps
• Sizing watches and doing minor repairs on sunglasses
• Receiving and maintaining regular communication via your own personal @watchit.ca email address
• Being an active member in the WATCH IT! culture!
Prior retail sales experience is an asset but not required. Dress to impress while wearing a watch that tells more than just the time but also helps let the world know who you are.
Please send resume to: email@example.com