Our Virgin boutique, in St Laurent Centre, is currently looking for a Sales Associate.
Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
What’s the role?
• Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
• Member facing environment – can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
• Exceed members’ expectations by going the extra mile
• Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
• Handle member escalations and act as a liaison to resolve member concerns
• Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Virgin Mobile brand
Do you fit the part?
• Previous retail sales or customer service experience
• A great attitude towards customer service is required so that our members feel like VIPs
• Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for the latest technology
• Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
• Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What’s in it for you?
• Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
• Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission
• Health Benefits
• Incentives and rewards
• Career opportunities
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Link to apply: https://jobs.bce.ca/virgin-mobile/job/Ottawa-Retail-Sales-Associate%2C-Ottawa-Virgin-Mobile-ON/440980200/
Virgin Mobile is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and members feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential