Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are on hand at the points of sale to enhance customers’ experience. You are responsible for ensuring that customers and sales agents receive training on Videotron products and services. You ensure the maintenance of standards of excellence with regard to customer experience at points of sale.
Are you passionate about the world of telecommunications?
Do you have technological expertise?
Are you proficient in customer service?
Join a competent, professional and dynamic team.
What Videotron has to offer:
• Good salary
• Retirement plan
• Paid training
• Ensure that customer receive a warm welcome, and courteous and efficient service.
• Assess customers’ needs and propose a specific range of Videotron products and services. Provide rapid and exceptional before- and after-sale service.
• Act as a point of sale expert with regard to our products and services, and the competition.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of our products and services.
• Participate in the creation of information capsules. Provide customers (internal and external) and sales agents with training and coaching.
• Analyze feedback (sales agents’ verification and coaching, as needed).
• Produce activity reports.
Do you have what it takes to meet the challenge?
• Secondary School Diploma
• Bilingual (spoken/written), French and English
• Excellent knowledge of the telecommunications industry, in particular mobile phones
• Ability to adapt technological vocabulary to various target audiences; ability to provide training and knowledge of different learning methods
• Ability to take an autonomous and proactive approach to acquiring and maintaining knowledge in order to be up to date and aware of the latest innovations
• Ability to adapt to change, analyze problems and document situations
• Autonomy and the ability to respond to changing situations
• Ability to establish priorities and work under pressure
Join our team!
If your application is retained, you will be contacted for a telephone interview during which you will be informed of the subsequent steps.
Videotron thanks all candidates who apply. Diversity is a fundamental principle of our recruitment process. We subscribe to the principles of employment equity, and offer equal employment opportunities to all.
A Canadian leader in telecommunications and entertainment, Videotron assures its place in Quebec with a vision focused on its customers and employees. A dynamic company, it is always on the lookout for cutting-edge technologies in order to offer its customers the best possible entertainment and telecommunications experience. Thanks to its employees’ culture of excellence, Videotron sets itself apart with regard to the quality of its products and services, and its customer relations. Established in Quebec for over 50 years, Videotron has been awarded the prestigious title of Quebecers’ most admired telecommunications company by the newspaper Les Affaires for the eleventh consecutive year.