Stylist – Full Time/Part time
At VERO MODA, your role has one precise objective. It’s simple, important and always achievable. Your role is to direct and influence your team with confidence and loyalty, create relationships with customers and offer unlimited possibilities by being motivational, confident and convincing. All this to accomplish our mission: make every customer proud, confident and satisfied.
Under the supervision of his or her manager, stylists represent the VERO MODA brand and stores. A successful stylist is responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of the store and providing excellent customer service. In collaboration with his or her colleagues, the stylist is responsible for maximizing sales and profitability of the store. A successful stylist must respect the standards, policies and procedures of VERO MODA Canada.
- Follow store policies and procedures at all times
- Must pay special attention to customers and help them according to their needs
- Must represent VERO MODA standards at all times
- Must always set a good example in his/her team, and always work towards the common goal
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in the field of sales
- Have a passion for fashion; must always be on top of trends, competitors and opportunities
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues
- Creative spirit; must be able to professionally promote our brands
- Be successful and result-oriented, by taking innovative and practical ways to achieve goals
- Flexible availabilities
If you’re intrested in a position with us, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store!