The Brande Group offers fashionable clothing for women, men, teenagers and children across more than 20 different brands. BESTSELLER brands are sold in more than 70 stores across Europe, the Middle East, Canada, the United States, India and globally through e-commerce. The Brande Group operates more than 20 stores in the country. Our name brand, The Brande Group’s name, comes from the founding town of Bestseller’s Mother House.
The Brande Group is a company based in the city of Montreal.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :
At Brande Group, your role is very important, it is to establish a relationship with all our customers and to offer a BRAND SERVICE with unlimited possibilities inspired by style, trust and connections. All this to accomplish our mission: make every customer proud, secure and satisfied. Increasing our sales is not our only goal, but rather a result of implementing our values. Your role is to keep our customers inspired and confident. Every day, you offer the experience of BRAND SERVICE to all our customers, you monitor your own performance and development. You make sure to give all our customers our 5 brand values.
We are focused on our customers;
We have a sincere desire to work as a team;
We are honest and trustworthy;
We are all passionate about our business and have a great entrepreneurial spirit;
We strive for excellence and we are results oriented.
You know that your attitude is the foundation of the results and the success you get. Your attitude says a lot about WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO… the decisions you make and the actions you take.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead sales and key performance indicators for the entire fiscal year.
• Responsible for inventory management.
• Customer are our number one priority; we always treat with respect all the customers and employees of the Brande Group.
• Contribute to maintaining a positive work environment.
• Communicate all operations to your team at all times.
• Take a special interest in the clientele and help them according to their needs.
• Manage complaints and returns with professionalism.
• Balance cashes and open and closing on a daily basis.
• Developing all employees by providing them with feedback and encouragement to help them reach their full potential and achieve higher performance.
• Make sure everyone in the store understand their responsibilities.
• Prepare and develop meetings and training for each employee.
• Represent the Brande Group according to our standards.
• Demonstrate a good example of leadership to the team.
• Contribute to the achievement of the sales objectives.
• Achievement of personal sales goals.
• Engage yourself into all processes of the store
• Commit to the values of the company
• Communicate customer feedback and opportunities for the store to improve the overall customer experience.
• Advise all stylists about the latest trends and products we offer
• Perform visual tasks, replenishment and store sizing to maintain a visually appealing store.
• Perform cash register tasks.
• Innovate in terms of events and search for brand ambassadors
• During your employment, you may be assigned other duties, tasks and responsibilities that reflect your skills and experience from time to time.
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Ability to move on and off the sales floor, work with or near chemical detergents and carry up to 30lbs.
• Ability to work flexible hours adapted to the needs of the store, especially during the holidays, evenings, nights and weekends.
JOIN US IF YOU:
• Are confident and want to interact with customers to help them express their style.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills in operation.
• Are able to influence others.
• Enjoy working in an energizing team.
• Have experience in the field of retail and / or customer service.
• Discount on merchandise from our brands: 50% off regular merchandise at VEROMODA / BESTSELLER Male / Female and JACK AND JONES in Canada.
• Generous benefits
• Variable hours.
• Stimulating and positive environment.
• Work at one of the world’s leading distributor of Bestseller brands.
• Opportunity to develop entrepreneurial skills by building in-store events.
Job Type: Full-time
• Business Management: 1 years
If you’re interested in a position with us, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store!