Are you looking for a dynamic role with a dynamic company? If so The Body Shop is the organization for you!
We are looking to hire a sales focused Shop Manager at our St Laurent location.
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://thebodyshop.avature.net/TBScareers/JobDetail?jobId=44562
Please see role descriptions below:
Responsible and accountable for managing all personnel, service, operational and financial aspects of the shop, including sales results, customer satisfaction, audits, recruitment and training and development.
To be committed to establishing and maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, health & safety, shop operations, and people management and development. The Shop Manager will demonstrate and uphold the commitment and vision of the company.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- To drive the business to achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures as per The Body Shop Employee Handbook, Shop Operations Manuals, Body Talk (Company Intranet)
- Plan effective team scheduling – using required systems, that meets the needs of the business; effectively using past & current sales trends, and capabilities of employees to maximise peak sale segments.
- Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and diverse team developing both internal and external talent
- Articulate and present the shop’s business performance as required
- Provide constructive feedback to the business on performance of sales initiatives
- Provide constructive feedback, leadership and guidance in matters of customer service and product knowledge; consistently striving for results.
- Effectively execute visual merchandising plans to Company guidelines and customer service standards
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the shop as per The Body Shop’s operational standards including the completion of all audit documentation
- Provide on-going coaching, training and development and tracking for the shop team using The Body Shop Retail Academy training materials and selling tools
- Delegate appropriately and provide responsibility and career development opportunities
- Implement the progressive discipline process as required in a timely manner in conjunction with the District Sales Manager and HR Business Partner
- Maintain the store to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain regular attendance & punctuality for all scheduled shifts and manage the staff to these expectations
- Follow operational procedures relating to staff schedules, payroll & recruitment guidelines
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies & procedures in accordance with respective provincial requirements and Company policies
- Adhere to all Profit Protection Procedures in accordance with Company Policies and manage the staff to these expectations
- To exemplify The Body Shop grooming guidelines and ensure the shop team reflects the brand image
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers and Body Talk