In Magenta, your role is to offer our customers an unforgettable and unique experience. You will be required to photograph, animate photo sessions, greet clients in the studio and finally guide customers through the photo selection process, while advising them of our various products and services.
- Training in Photography or other related field (visual arts, film, fine arts).
- Sales experience in a retail environment.
- Excellent skills in customer service with a client experience approach.
- Ability and ease in working with people of all ages.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, motivated by sales targets.
- Customer satisfaction concern and focus
- Mindful of the company image.
- Professionalism, good communication skills and a good team spirit.
Advantage to work at Magenta….
- Flexibility hours for better management work/studies.
- Creative work environment.
- A complete paid training program in photography, sales and customer service.
- Coaching program for our Photographers.
- Substantial rebates on your products and services.
- Opportunity for growth within the team.
You want to be a part of a passionate team, both professional, creative and dynamic, then join us to ‘magnifying’ the magical moments in the lives of our customers, one moment at a time!
To apply for this opportunity, we invite you to send us your resume and your portfolio to our website: www.magentaphoto.com
**We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. **