We are currently looking to hire a
FULL-TIME STUDIO LEAD
FOR OUR ST-LAURENT CENTER STUDIO
The Studio Lead actively participates in the success of the studio ensuring the achievement of sales objectives. He leads by example by providing exceptional customer service, demonstrating strong sales skills and participating in memorable photographic sessions that enhance the experience of our customers in the studio. In addition, he provides assistance and support to his superior in the implementation and compliance of all policies and procedures in place within the studio. He is also responsible for ensuring the maintenance of quality and performance standards for the studio by working with the Manager, as well as any other necessary follow-up with the Head Office.
The main role of Studio Lead – Sales and Customer Service is to ensure the achievement of sales targets and compliance of our customer satisfaction standards within the studio. He must not only achieve a good personal sales average in order to lead by example but also support the Manager in achieving and maintaining sales and profitability targets for the studio. Moreover, he provides outstanding customer service at all times and is responsible for ensuring that all associates maintain an excellent customer service that conforms to Magenta’s standards and philosophy, while also dealing with any potential customer issue when and if applicable.
▪ Work with the Manager for planning the studio’s daily activities (ex. scheduling, booking appointments, order follow-up and verification, cash reports, etc.) and all other related tasks required to ensure good management of the studio’s operations.
▪ Accountability for their own professional development in their respective role.
▪ Coaching and develop their skills in the sales and customer service part of the team.
▪ Ensure some follow-ups with Head Office including, but not limiting, the following: monitoring of sales and photo performance, reports and reconciliation of cash, customer orders follow-up, studios orders (inventory), sales reports, etc.
▪ Advising clients during the viewing process while presenting them with the products offered by Magenta.
▪ Provide excellent customer service at all times and manage customer issues that may occur.
▪ Maintain a good sale average (lead by example) and maximize the studio’s profitability.
▪ Perform all other duties related to the efficient management of the studio (studio missions) as required including, but not limiting, the following: inventory management, receiving and shipping of merchandise, visual presentation, distribution of promotional cards, maintenance and organization of costumes and props, coordination of seasonal changes, etc.
▪ Ensure the general cleanliness of the studio as well as the safety of customers and employees.
▪ All other related duties as required.
You want to be a part of a passionate team, both professional, creative and dynamic, then join us to ‘magnifying’ the magical moments in the lives of our customers, one moment at a time!
To apply for this opportunity, we invite you to send us your resume and your portfolio to our website: www.magentaphoto.com
**We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. **