Kiosk Customer Service Associate
Built in the picturesque village of Old Chelsea in the Outaouais on the outskirts of Gatineau Park, Nordik Spa-Nature opened its doors in 2005. This relaxation and healing centre is mainly focused on thermotherapy and relaxation techniques from Scandinavian countries. It offers a multisensory experience in a surrounding natural setting and is aimed at contributing to the health and well-being of its guests.
Through constant innovation in new and unique relaxation experiences, it positions itself as the largest thermal spa in North America. The spa has quickly found its place as a major tourist attraction in the Outaouais region, welcoming more than 230,000 guests every year.
Currently, we are seeking passionate wellness professionals who can contribute to the development of the company’s mission through their individual skills. Join our team.
Nordik Spa-Nature employees are committed
to upholding our company values:
- Team Spirit
Under the supervision of the Kiosk Supervisor, the successful applicant will operate one of Thermëa by Nordik Spa-Nature’s temporary kiosks during the holiday period. The primary objective will be to promote various spa products and services that meet the needs of our customers and our sales targets.
Description of duties:
Inform customers about Nordik Spa-Nature’s various services and products;
- Identify customer’s needs;
- Creates sales opportunities;
- Sell gift certificates;
- Maintain heavy customer traffic;
- Open and close the kiosk;
- Perform other related duties.
High school diploma;
- One-year experience in customer service;
- Experience in sales;
- Bilingualism essential (English and French).
Demonstrates a high level of aptitude in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and is adept at learning new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle stress;
- Versatile, thorough, and autonomous;
- Shows initiative;
- Punctuality and reliability;
- Professional and collaborative attitude;
- Has respect for confidentiality, exercises good judgment and discretion;
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast paced and continuously changing work environment;
- Demonstrated affinity for the values of the Nordik Group;
- Good initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
Work Schedule & Locations:
Full-time and / or part-time – Variable hours (Days, evenings, weekends)
Be available from October 27th to December 31, 2018.
Based on the pay scale and benefits in effect at Nordik Spa-Nature
How to Apply:
Please fill in the I-Recruitment job application questionnaire on our Careers page.
or send an email to: email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.