Key holder – SALES FLOOR
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager-Sales Floor
Position Overview: Key holder – Sales Floor
The Key holder – Sales Floor is responsible for the sales floor and the associate experience. They are responsible for driving results through sales metrics and the development and execution of plans to create an extraordinary customer and associate experience, while meeting and exceeding company productivity standards.
- Provides a great customer service experience through leading by example, compelling merchandising standards and a well trained team.
- Handles customer complaints and resolves them in a timely matter.
- Adheres to brand standards, company policy and procedures and ensures operational efficiencies.
- Ensures that associates are trained to provide the best customer service experience.
- Communicates success opportunities and solutions to the Assistant Manager-Sales Floor.
- Ensure store is compliant with daily cleaning activities.
- Adjusts floor coverage as breaks are executed and as customer traffic patterns fluctuate.
- Communicates monitors and follows up on productivity goals and objectives for the store team to maximize sales and profitability.
- Educates team on ways to drive sales through promotions, suggestive selling, add-on’s.
- Trains and monitors associates at the cash wrap, fitting room, and sales floor in skills associated with those work centers, as well as LP and HR policies.
- Keeps team focused on priorities and communicates clear objectives.
- Communicate success, opportunities and solutions to drive profitability.
- Participates and leads by example with Leader on Duty activities.
- Opens and closes the store as per operational standards and guidelines.
- Follows up on time and attendance needs.
- Assists in leading training and product knowledge sessions and coaching.
- Assists in developing a high performing team through consistent training, coaching and monitoring of performance.
- Takes action by informing the Assistant Manager-Sales Floor on poor performance and resolves conflict.
- Creates a climate of trust, professionalism and respect within the team.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in training, sales generation and leadership of functional teams.
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities
- Can accurately assess teams and situations to create actionable development and improvement plans.
- Demonstrates ability to coach, provide feedback, and manage substandard performance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, delegation, follow-up and leadership skills
- Conflict management and resolution skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Visual merchandising skills.
- Business acumen.
- One-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store associates.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds, and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Associate may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.