For over 50 years, Hickory Farms has been a leading retailer of specialty food products. Our selection of products can be found at our Holiday Market locations in shopping malls across the country during the holiday season. You and all of the members of our retail operations are the forefront of a very important Hickory Farms team. The foundation of our success is based on the quality of our associates. It is our desire that our Store Mangers lead the team in providing our guests with a gourmet gift buying experience to remember. We are looking for professional, brand conscious, customer-service and salesdriven people to fill the role of Store Manager.
Store managers are responsible for managing one Holiday Market location. Specific duties include ensuring that their team is well trained, actively providing an inviting shopping experience to all of our guests, offering samples and assisting in customer’s gift purchasing needs, stocking and merchandising the kiosk, and meeting the daily and yearly sales goals. Strong leadership and communication skills are required. Computer skills are a plus.
Key elements and expectations:
- Create an exciting gourmet shopping experience for our customers and provide excellent customer service
Enjoy working in a fast-paced mall environment Must follow all company polices and procedures
- Must be a highly motivated individual
- Hire high quality sales associates, staffing your kiosk in accordance with provided schedules and utilizing WhenlWork for staffing
- Must be able to kneel, bend and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis to stock product in the kiosk
Lead by example by selling all day, every day — require the same from your staff
Be able to work days, evenings and weekends Comply with all loss prevention procedures
- Competitive pay — paid weekly on Friday
- 40% Employee Discount on all Hickory Farms products
Contact — firstname.lastname@example.org