GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently recruiting friendly, outgoing, Full-time Guest Services Representatives at St. Laurent. Our candidates will be committed to providing an exceptional Customer Experience. The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
Guest Services Representatives must be able to effectively communicate with customers, retailers, centre management, service providers and all of the shopping centre personnel. Applicants must foster a positive attitude and strong desire to provide excellent customer service, be approachable, proactive and solution focused. Cash experience and previous experience working at a customer service desk will be considered an asset. Applicants must also be prepared to work for long periods of time on their feet.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre’s services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers and provide excellent service.
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions.
- Projects a positive attitude over the telephone and in person.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre’s services.
- Conduct all service functions of the Customer Relations/Guest Services kiosk.
- Assist the Marketing Director with promotional events in the areas of ballot distribution/collection/sorting, GWP’s, special event ticket sales, etc.
- Participates in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education;
- Proficient in English and French
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus;
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Computer skills;
- Flexible and able to work weekdays, weekends, nights and holidays.
Please send a copy of your resume along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org