We are currently looking for a full-time Visual Merchandiser for our store.
- Take on an efficient visual merchandising of the products in the stores by using the selling spaces and rotating stock;
- Create dynamic displays and impactful merchandising of the products to enhance visual appeal and store ambience.
- Show leadership ensuring employee participation;
- Possibility of special projects in other stores;
- Work in close collaboration with the visual merchandisers team;
- Apply the company’s standards and policies regarding visual merchandising.
- Opening and closing the store when required.
- 2 years of merchandising and visual display experience in a retail environment or an equivalent experience;
- Aptitude for space management and flair for visual merchandising;
- Dynamic and exceptional organizational skills;
- Motivated, creative and team player;
- A diploma in visual merchandising or an equivalent diploma would be an asset.
If you are interested, please send your resume before October 12th, 2018 to: