Are you looking for a dynamic role with a dynamic company? If so The Body Shop is the organization for you!
We are looking to hire a sales focused Assistant Manager at our St Laurent location.
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online at https://thebodyshop.avature.net/TBScareers/JobDetail?jobId=45686
Please see role descriptions below:
To partner with the Shop Manager in the management of all assigned areas of the shop, including operational audits, Retail Academy initiatives as well as supporting the Shop Manager with recruiting and hiring.
In particular, to be committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, customer service, visual merchandising, stock control, health & safety, shop operations, recruitment and training and development.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Assist the Shop Manager to achieve shop sales targets in conjunction with achieving individual sales goals established by the Shop Manager and the business
- Adhere to all Company Policies and procedures as per The Body Shop Employee Handbook, Shop Operations Manuals, and Body Talk (Company Intranet)
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the shop as per The Body Shop’s operational standards including the completion of all audit documentation
- Complete business reports accurately and on time as directed by the Shop Manager and District Manager
- Assist in the recruitment, retention, training & development of high performing and diverse teams
- Clarify expectations and provide on-going constructive feedback to the shop team where appropriate
- Delegate appropriately, giving responsibility and development opportunities where possible
- Provide on-going coaching, training and development for the shop team using The Body Shop Retail Academy training materials and selling techniques for on boarding new and current employees
- Effectively execute visual merchandising to Company standards
- To exemplify The Body Shop grooming guidelines and support the shop team to reflect the brand image.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies & procedures in accordance with respective provincial requirements and Company policies
- Adhere to all Profit Protection policies and procedures
- Maintain the shop to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers and Body Talk
- The Assistant Shop Manager will demonstrate and uphold the commitment and vision of the Company.
The Body Shop Employees / Customers
- Experience working within a customer service and/ or beauty environment with both sales and service targets
- Working knowledge of shop operation processes
- Demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team
- The ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- History of promotions and increased responsibilities
- Work flexible hours, including holidays, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the business
- Qualifications: Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED required (preferred)
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Should you require any accommodation in the interview process, please notify human resources or the interviewer.